Saturday, December 31, 2011

Time goes by!

As the year 2011 comes to a close, and the year 2012 begins it's journey, I can't help but reminisce on this past year and realize how much God has truly blessed me! There are so many things I've accomplished this year, There are so many things God has provided, There are so many things God has worked out in a way that I would've never planned, It just reminds me once again how great God really is!
Psalm 40:5 says,
"Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare."
And that's exactly how I feel, God has done so many amazing things, and I wouldn't have enough time in the world to tell about them, what more can I say than GOD IS GOOD!!!!!
This year, I have fullfilled a few dreams of mine, I've not only been involved in one musical, but two, one of which I had the wonderful opportunity to be on stage with. I have gotten several different theatre offers, from stage managing, assistant stage managing, directing, acting, assisting backstage, writing, dancing, singing......Well, you get the point, I haven't had the opportunity to do too many shows, but God has blessed me with so many more opportunities. I have made several friends, whether it was through Peter Pan, or Singing in the Rain, or spending a little time at Jr. Camp with a few great kids. Whether it was learning how to juggle, and having the chance to meet an amazingly talented, and wonderful family, or getting to know local homeschoolers through them. God has seemed to continually bless! I got to write and direct my first project this year, I learned how to tap dance, I learned how to juggle, I got to be a counselor at Jr. Camp for the first time, and I look forward to it again next year, I was allowed to go to the Northwest Youth Conference one more year and see a whole different side of it. I, only by a miracle, graduated and received my high school diploma, and I have recently been accepted to the college I believe God wants me to go. As I said I could go on and on and on, but this past year God has blessed me so much!
That's not to say the year has been perfect, I have gone through my share of trials, temptations, and rough patches in life, and I know there will be more in the future, but there is one thing I know I can always remember. "All things work together for good" God never said times would be peachy keen, He never said it would be a piece of cake, but I just always have to remember "Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not unto your own understand, In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths."
So, I would like to dedicate this post to all the amazing people in my life, whether it's my mom, dad, brother, or sister, my best friends, my aquaintances, or my great church family; You all have been an amazing blessing in my life, and I thank you!
As we go into the year 2012, I look forward to all that God has in store! I know there's gonna be some big steps for me to take, but I hope and pray I will always trust in God. I pray for you all every morning, I thank God every day for the blessings he has given me, and I hope that I am as much of a blessing to you all as you are to me! May God's blessings shine on you in the year 2012, and for many many many years to come! Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment